Delivering an integrated approach, aiming to be our clients most trusted source for their business and personal needs.
Audit & Assurance
Businesses face varying degrees of assurance requirements. Stakeholders need to ensure that their financial information is presented in a manner upon which they can rely. Our group first seeks to understand your business need and then work to develop the appropriate audit, review or compilation that meets your needs and schedule.
- Audits for Nonpublic companies, Employee benefit plans and 401(k) plans
- Personal Financial Statements
Tax Planning & Preparation
At Source One Business Services, we believe strong tax planning starts with the notion that the process is constant. Maintaining a deep understanding of our client enables our team of tax consultants and CPAs to navigate the ever-evolving tax laws, ensuring that the optimal approach is being considered, discussed and implemented throughout the calendar year.
Our desired outcome is one that takes full advantage of all available options while providing you the peace of mind of compliant preparation.
- Business Tax Preparation
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Trust & Estates
- Personal Property
- Payroll Tax Reporting
- Multi-State Tax Consulting
- International Tax Consulting
- IRS Audit Representation
A Source One Business Services client experiences a level of consulting as part of its ongoing relationship with our firm. Consulting and advisory services are at the core of our approach and we focus on helping privately held businesses address challenges and realize opportunities.
Clients rely on us as an extension of their business and we focus on bringing our depth of experience in the following areas to them when they need it.
- CFO Advisory – Providing fully outsourced CFO and finance capabilities
- Merger & Acquisitions- Facilitating the buy or sell side process, start to finish
- Strategic Planning- Developing the plan that gets you to the next level
- Turnaround Planning- It doesn’t always go as planned. We help navigate challenges
- Capital & Bank Management- Leverage our experience with capital providers
- Construction Management- Owners need a second set of eyes on their process
Technology & Support
Our technology and support practice aims to help businesses manage the ever-evolving needs they face with IT and provide peace of mind that they have a partner who understands their environment, provide real-time 24/7 monitoring, infrastructure maintenance and additional support.
We bring our knowledge and expertise to you so you can focus your attention on running your business.
- CTO Advisory – We develop and execute IT strategies to meet your businesses growing needs.
- Managed Services Solutions- Whether you have a full IT staff or no one at all, we provide customized managed services solutions to ensure the continuity of your operations and health of your systems.