Are you looking to find the true value of your business?
Source One's Valuations Services team can assist in determining the value of a business or business interest.
It is vital to choose a business advisory firm whose professionals are specifically trained to provide well-documented business valuations that are based on the latest standards. We work in cooperation with the business owners, attorneys, bankers and other professionals to provide you with a comprehensive analysis and a thorough and competent valuation.
Source One's Valuation Services Team is accredited through the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA). Our valuators have attained the Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA) a designation which is only awarded to an elite group of individuals.
Business Valuation Services are provided for a variety of situations, including:
- Bankruptcies & liquidations
- Business reorganization
- Buy/sell agreements
- Claims preparation
- Economic damages
- Estate & gift tax planning
- Family limited partnerships
- Intellectual property
- Marital dissolution
- Mergers, acquisitions & divestitures
- Purchase price allocations
- Shareholder & partner disputes
- Succession planning
- Purchase or sale of stock
Business Valuation Services we offer include:
- Buy-Sell valuations & Structuring
- Full business valuation reports
- Limited scope valuation reports
- Summary calculations
- Valuation of intangible assets
- Valuation-related advisory services
NACVA's CVA/AVA designations are the only valuation credentials accredited by the
National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).