Few industries carry the multitude of opportunities and risks that exist in the government contracting arena.
In an environment of falling revenues, tightening budgets and increasingly complex compliance restrictions, it is important to have the right government accounting professionals providing the proper technical guidance. These opportunities and challenges are manageable, but good advice is necessary to build a successful government contracting business.
For those involved in Federal contracting, compliance is just one of the many complications that you will face. Source One Business Services, LLC understands the complex challenges you face in a regulated environment. Our firm works with organizations involved with federal contracting and has the technical know-how and project management experience to help you make the most of emerging opportunities while minimizing FAR and DCAA compliance issues.
Our professionals have experience with various government contracting accounting software systems including Deltek and Procas.
Source One offers a complete range of services specifically designed to service companies in this arena:
- Accounting policy and procedures guidelines
- Accounting system design & implementation
- Capital formation
- Contract close-out
- Contract proposal & pricing support
- Defense Contract Audit Agency compliance
- Direct & indirect cost submissions
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Identifying the right government contracting accounting software
- Price & cost analysis
- Rate calculation & incurred cost submission
- DCAA Audit Support