I don't want a job...I want a career!We're actively seeking individuals for the positions below. Please upload or e-mail your resume with the job title in the subject line. If there's a fit, we'll be sure to contact you.
We are looking for team players with 0-3 years of public accounting experience, who possess leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills, and a good work ethic. The candidates must be analytical, detail-oriented, proficient in MS Office, have the ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment and enjoy client contact. Candidates must have CPA license or must be qualified to sit for the CPA exam. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
The primary responsibilities of our Staff Accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with preparation of Corporate, Individual, and Partnership tax returns
- Assistance with preparation of compiled, reviewed, and audited Financial Statements and supporting work papers for various size corporations
- Assist clients with bookkeeping needs including general ledger account maintenance and bank reconciliations on a variety of accounting software systems
- Assistence with researching complex tax issues
- Respond to inquiries from tax authorities
Source One's interns don’t spend their days fetching coffee and stuffing envelopes. Our interns work alongside partners and managers on a variety of real engagements and are encouraged to take on client-oriented work. Our internship program focuses on building the foundation of a student's accounting, tax, and consulting knowledge with real-world experience. The objective of our internship program is to identify future professionals who want to have a career in consulting, business advisory, and public accounting.
The primary responsibilities of our Interns include, but are not limited to:
- Performing bank reconciliations, general ledger maintenance and journal entries
- Assisting with financial statement compilations, reviews, and audits
- Completing basic individual, partnership, corporate income, and personal property tax returns
- Assisting supervisors and staff with various other accounting related assignments
- Understands and adheres to the firm's policies and accounting professional standards
- Conveys interest in the firm and shows initiative
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Expresses a desire to learn and asks questions
- Adapts to challenges and works flexibly
- Displays an ability to work independently
- Communicates effectively with colleagues regarding work assignments and scheduling matters
- Performs job responsibilities with accuracy and thoroughness.
Education and Knowledge Requirements
- Sophomore, junior or senior in college working towards a bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- Computer proficient
- Accounting knowledge relevant to their academic year.
Successful interns are often offered positions as staff accountants and have enjoyed increasing success with our firm.